Personality Development for Working Professionals & Students
We have designed iExcel & StepUp2Excel programs at three different levels – for Pre-university, college students/fresh graduates & working professionals.
I-Excel comprises of only life skills related topics while StepUp2Excel is combination of life skills & career skills. Prior to training, we conduct Personality Assessment (DiscoverMySelf), perform SWOT analysis and conduct the training based on the gaps identified. The following topics are typically covered in a classroom environment. Please call us @ +91-9483009981 to know more about this program & enroll yourself.
- Introduction and Context setting
- Discussion on Personality & Communication Skills Assessments (Pre-training) – Detailed explanation on the personality assessment (SWOT) report. All the traits are explained along with their career impact. The areas of improvement would also be discussed along with it.
- Personality Development Basics – How Does Our Mind Work?
- Self-esteem. Discussion on how to increase self-esteem (along with one activity)
- How to increase self-confidence – Find the positive YOU! – (along with one activity)
- Negate the Negative! – Identify your weaknesses, Work on your Anxiety, Nervousness & other negative traits – (along with one activity)
- Work with your emotions – Basics of Emotional Intelligence – (along with one activity)
- Let’s become SMARTer! – How to set goals & track them – (along with one activity)
- Interpersonal communication skills - Fundamentals - 7Cs - (along with one activity)
- Concept of 3Vs. Verbal communication skills - “It’s not WHAT you say… It’s HOW you say it
- Let’s Start the Social Conversation! – Become comfortable with social interactions
- Listening Skills - with examples
- Personal Organizational Skills – Dealing with distractions & procrastination (along with one activity)
- Time Management & Prioritization - Detailed discussion with examples and scenarios/role plays
- Assertiveness – Introduction & Practical Applications (along with one activity)
- Postures & Body Language
- Basics of Presentation and public speaking skills - with tips & tricks - with examples